Skip to content


Streetlight out in ROCKWOOD?

  • Please call Guelph Eramosa Township at 519.856.9951.


Streetlight out in GUELPH?

  • Traffic light? Light in a park? - Please call City of Guelph Public Works at 519-837-5628. 
  • All other streetlights:

Help Us Find the Streetlight

The following information will help us in locating the malfunctioning streetlight:

  • Pole number, if posted on the pole.
  • The nearest municipal address
  • Northeast, Northwest, Southeast, or Southwest corners of intersections

Please provide your name or email address in case we need to follow up with you.


Designed by eSolutionsGroup